Since it was founded in 1987, Technamm has been equipping vehicles for its customers' specific needs.
The company transforms commercial range vehicles and adapts them to the different uses and requirements of its customers..
Technamm provides two ranges of vehicles: a military range and a civilian range.
The military range is used for a variety of operations, including tactical, logistical and peacekeeping missions.
The civilian range is used for fire-fighting, law enforcement and security operations.
In addition to ISO 9001 certification, Technamm has obtained the "used by the French Armed Forces" label, notably for Masstech RECAMP, Masstech VOS PAT/ Jankel Fox by Masstech and Masstech T4 vehicles.
Technamm is based at its historic site in the town of Lambesc and its premises cover an area of 6800 m², divided up as follows:
- Production and metal workshops: 1600 m2
- warehouse: 450 m2
- Management and Sales Administration: 280 m².
- Technical and Design Office: 270 m².
- Prototyping workshop: 150 m²
- Facilities (break and changing rooms): 70 m²
As well as a secure car park with parking for over 100 vehicles.
In 2022, Technamm had a workforce of around sixty people, committed to supplying quality vehicles, adapting to customers' needs, support and satisfaction.
Our team is structured around the following departments
- Sales department
- General Management
- Technical department, including the following areas:
- Design and construction office
- Procurement department
- Production management, tracking and supply department
- Customer service / MOC
- Quality assurance
- 4 manufacturing workshops: metal, power/electronics, mechanical assembly and hydraulics,
- Prototyping workshop